Join now 01530 810223
2018 AGM & Pre-Christmas pie night
Tuesday 27th November 6:30pm
The Kings Arms, 187 The Moor, Coleorton, Coalville LE67 8GD
- Approval of last year's minutes (click here to read them)
- President's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Election of Committee
- Vice President
- 3 committee members
- Plans for forthcoming year & Members' forum
- Any Other Business
Time & Location
We aim to meet around 6:00pm and start the AGM at 6:30pm.
We then hope to conclude AGM business by 7pm. You will have the choice of a two course meal, see menu below. Please notify us if you require a vegetarian option or have other dietary requirements.
Afterwards, you’re welcome to adjourn for informal networking.
Click here to book your place.
We look forward to seeing you there.
- Soup of the day (V)
- Garlic mushrooms served on toasted warm bread (V)
- Chefs pate with home-made chutney and side salad and bread
- Either chicken and ham, steak or cottage pie with a choice of chips or mash potato with a mix of seasonal veg fresh from our carvery.
- Vegetarian creamy mushroom pasta with garlic bread (v)
- Trio of ice cream
- Strawberry cheese cake
- Chocolate fudge cake with cream